tisdag 25 november 2014

50 random questions

1. What is your best friend’s name?
I have basically 6 or 7 of them, so no one mentioned, no one forgotten! :-)
2. Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
Hehe....
3. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open but I'll remember to close it tomorrow!
4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
If they smell good YES!
5. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
Nooo
6. Do you always smile for pictures?
Kind of. I've finally managed to like my smile.
7. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
Yes. Awkwardly. 
8. How many people have you slept with this week?
One.
9. What is your song of the week?
Well, the week just started but Girl Almighty seems to become a favourite.
10. Do you still watch cartoons?
No, I don't have a TV!
11. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Why would I tell you? You would only go and search for it. Search in the Bermuda Triangle maybe?
12. Heels or flats?
I would say heels cuz with heels you're immidiately ten times sexier and more confident. But im a comfortable girl, so I say flats.
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Titanic.
14. Last person you kissed?
My boyfriend :-)
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No
16. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A few months ago.
17. Can you change the oil on a car?
Hah... no
18. Are you dating?
I would not consider us as dating, we're a couple. The dates are over, haha. 
19. Describe your ideal proposal?
I don't even know. 95% of my life I've felt I will never get married so I've never dreamt about it or even thought of how I'd like it. 
20. Are you lazy?
Tell me about it.
21. How many languages can you speak?
two.
22. Are you stubborn?
I can be. However I'm too friendly and let other people win.
23. Ever watch soap operas?
No, never.
24. Nicknames
I don't have any. My mom calls me princess. Aw...
25. Ever used a gun?
Not a real one!
26. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
18.
27. What color was the last bra you bought?
Red, uhhh
28. Does anyone know the password to your email address?
No, I don't hope so!
29. Do you want any tattoos?
First I wanted, then no.. I want to stay blank. I think that's beautiful. 
30. Any strange habits?
No I don't think so
31. What’s the worst abuse you have done to your phone?
I've..... no I cant tell you 
32. What ever happened with you and your first gf/bf?
If you talk about the "real" one, well he's still with me.
33. How old do you think you will be when you have your first child?
I don’t know. I want to be quite a young mother. It's too early now, but absoultely latest 27!!
34. Are you a risk taker?
Yeah, but then I don't care. If shit goes down, yeah then it does.
35. What happened the last time you cried?
Paranoia and just bad self esteem
36. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Well, yes and no.
37. What’s your worst habit?
Chocolate
38. What’s your favorite thing about your gf/bf/crush?
That he actually wants to be with me haha. And his eyes, lips, generousity etc. 
39. Have you ever bitten your toes nails?
Maybe when I was a kid haha
40. Do you have any strange phobias?
Not strange, but snakes. 
41. Do you miss anyone right now?
I dooo
42. Who are you in love with?
Can you guess?
43. What do you want to know about the future?
I don't want to know. Even if I have panic cuz I dont know my future, I dont want to know.
44. Have you already planned your wedding?
Haha no, I'll plan it the day someone actually wants to marry me. As I never felt that I'm the type of girl who gets married, I haven't planned it.
45. Do people ever take you seriously?
Sometimes way too much or the other way around
46. Why do you have a blog?
Why not?
47. How old are you?
SOOOOON 21
48. What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
Hm...
49. If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?
Melvin!
50. Which celebrity would you change lives with?
Katy Perry!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar