söndag 1 december 2013

Where does my blog posts go?!

Feeling a bit sad when I write a really long blogpost and then it won't publish. Hopefully this will work.
I feel a bit like a good, grown up person tonight. I've been sending in homework, sent in another thing, bought a ticket to the airport, counted my money, freaked out over how my money are basically just gone again. I guess I've been too nice with some Christmas gifts. Ahhh, seriously,  found some amazing things, cant wait to give them away. I've come to this age when it's more funny to give than to get. Love when you have something really good and the person sees it and gets sooo happy, haha! :-) But this year I am laying focus on the kids. Didn't you also had a friend our something when you were younger, who had a aunt or someone in another country and came home with sooo cool presents? Okay. I'll probably be just as cool as a rock. So ehm..dont have too big expectations.  Haha. I'll try!

I dyed my hair today and FINALLY I looks like a human again. Now I'm totally normal. I'm brunette. How boring isn't that? No.. I don't know. I like it just need to get used to it. At least it seemed like other people liked it cuz got some comments when I was out that it looked nice, so I guess it's ok.

I should be writing an essay now. I think I have 3 essays to do in 10 days. Gooood. I'll talk to you later and if my other blog posts pops up. Well, thats good.
Check mah hair!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar