tisdag 31 december 2013

Happy New Year!

Last day of 2013 has just begun. What the f. I remember a year ago, a few days before I decided to dye my hair purple and then I had a great new years eve with some of my favourite girls. This year, I'm not prepared at all. I actually forgot that it's nye tomorrow. Got the question "What are you doing tomorrow?" and I had to think for a long time before it popped up in my head, oh right, it's a new year. Haha. Will just spend time with my friends, not going out or anything. Will be kind of great I think. But I don't even know what to wear. Maybe I'll just go naked. "Come as God made you" like my friend said. If it wasn't so cold, so maybe.. haha. I'll probably stay sober all night, walk around in a sweatshirt... party hard or what? Nah, I have to find something in my closet. I bought the coziest jacket ever. It's soft as a teddy-bear, so from now I'm a walking teddybear if you hug me outside. Uhuu..

Well, since I don't update very much while I'm in Sweden, I just wanted to wish you a very happy new year. Don't drink too much. Don't end up like I did a few days ago. Have fun. Don't burn yourselfs with fireworks. Don't fight with people. And don't fucking say that your new years resolution will be "This year I'll start work out", because... no. You'll probably not.
Ok? Good.

Thanks 2013 for teaching me how to fight a rough life, how to actually speak to strangers, and for many good memories. 2014, be fucking good to me. Last years; MWAH!!

Last new years eve.. miss the lenght of my hair!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar