måndag 16 december 2013

A year older and not a shit wiser?

So now I'm finally 20. 19 was the silliest age ever. But, I must say, it´s not very exciting to turn 20 on a Monday. Since I celebrated with my family this weekend, I didn´t do much at all today. Mom woke me up at 7.30 and I´ve never fallen asleep while eating, but I basically slept and ate a toast at the same time. Went back to sleep til 11.30 then I spent almost the rest of the day infront of the TV. Haha... amazing birthday, right?! I met up with Linnéa and Felicia for a little while, then my mom´s friend came to us to wish me happy birthday, then I was back in front of the TV again. Watched a concert with Olly Murs. That man is freaking sexy, gahhd.

It didn´t feel like birthday at all. I remember the feeling when you were a kid and it was the best day of the year. Now it´s just, "ok" haha. And one thing... when I grew up people CALLED on the TELEPHONE to say happy birthday... now it´s Facebook, haha. I got one call today, that was my dad. Time changes, don´t they?!


Tomorrow I´ll probably go for a tiny little shopping-spree. Just check out what the swedish stores have. Sure thing, there´s a lot more in London, but could be fun to check out the swedish style again.
I would like to find something for new years eve. I´ll have my amazing, lovely, dress on friday when me and some friends are going out and I´ll wear it at christmas aswell, so feels a little bit boring to wear it again on NYE. Hashtag girlproblems. It was so fun to come home and check my closet. I have clothes I totally had forgotten. Will bring my spring-clothes to London. And my shoes. MY SHOES. I love my shoes. I´ve missed them. And my nailpolishes, and jewels. Mhhh... love it. But I don´t know. It´s much more fun to dress up in London, than here. Here it feels like, "Well, no one is going to see me in this small little city any way so is it really worth it?" haha. In London it´s more like "Well, maybe I´ll meet some cool people, then I also want to look cool". But I must admit I can´t wait for the spring to come. I don´t really enjoy hiding outfits under a winterjacket and scarf. So boring. Now my fingers are word-pooping, sorry. Probably a very uninteresting text.

I´ll go to sleep now with some amazing songs in my headphones. My favorites at the moment are definitely; Hand on heart - Olly Murs, R U Joking - Conor Maynard, Last Night - Lucy Spraggan. Gooodie.
 Mwah.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar