torsdag 31 oktober 2013

October 31th 2013

Oh fuck OFF! This blog drives me nuts. Two times I've written kinda long blogposts and both times everything just disappears. Grr...

Let's try again. And if it won't work I'll just write a post saying "hi I'm alive goodbye". I'm going to the church tomorrow. It's my grandads funeral in Sweden. So I'll just try my best to be there in mind. A bit heartbreaking to not be able to say goodbye...

Okay. I'm too lazy to even try to write everything again.  And Miss "I'm very strange and won't talk to you" are probably talking shit about her "horrible" roommate that's me. So I can't really focus on writing when my headphones won't work properly. I'll just write on Sunday or something. Will be busy with celebrating Halloween with my mind reading friend. Me and Alexandra share thoughts and it's creepy. It probably happens twice everyday.
Okay whatever, I need to study. Fun, fun, fun, fun. Mwah.

Förlåt Sverige, men orkar inte översätta. Är inget superviktigt ändå. Jag mår bra och lever. Kram!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar