söndag 17 november 2013

17th November 2013

Oh my life! Sweet thing. My phone basically fucked up. Nothing really works on it. Not Facebook, not Instagram or Spotify. So good. I can't neither take pictures or look at my old pictures. At least I have Twitter and WhatsApp in case I'm about to die I can always tell someone.
I think it's something about the SD-card... my mum will send me my old phone that's hopefully works better.

And also from Wednesday til the day I'm going back to Sweden, I'll only be able to travel in zone 2 if I don't  take the bus. My money are really, really running away from me. I've started to understand the poor "studentlife". I'm just really happy to get breakfast and dinner in my home. But I think there won't be more parties or other things that may cost. Just one more the last weekend. Someone is going to celebrate her birthday a bit early... *cough* :-)

And I'll probably won't afford to go to the airport or even take the train from Denmark to my town. So if someone in my family or friends actually wants to see me back in Sweden, maybe some beautiful soul could lend me some when it's time, hiihih... I hope you sees my big, brown puppy eyes right now.

Yesterday me and Alexandra went to Camden for a drink. Really nice! So today we wanted to eat some proper junkfood and we found a delicious pizza. Soooo tasty. Milanos Pizza and chicken... sooo cheesy. Yum!!! I did take a picture but since my phone isn't my friend.... yeah, there's no picture.

Hey, people. I've got another thing to add to my birthday wishings. Next Friday there will be tickets released for Katy Perry's world tour, and she's coming here... soooooo....... yeah :-) another puppy eyes moment. Feels like I'm just begging for stuff in this post, haha.
I don't use to ask for things actually. I mostly like to pay it myself.

Well, now I'm alone in MY room. Yeah, I call it mine because now I'm the only one living in here. Good feeling! Let's see if I'll get a new roommate or not.
Okay, this was just a random blogpost. I thought I should try to write something proper soon. I'll be back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Åh, livet är underbart! Min mobil har bestämt sig för att vara riktigt jobbig. Något, jag vet inte vad, har hänt. Facebook funkar inte och inte instagram eller Spotify heller. Kan inte heller ta bilder. Känns jättekul. Tur jag har Twitter och WhatsApp om jag skulle bli utsatt för rån eller något. Kan ju alltid skriva  det till någon.

Och från och med onsdag ska jag minska mina bredder i London. Ska försöka hålla mig inom zon 2 eller enbart på bussar. Sista tre veckorna kommer jag inte ha råd med mer. Men har inte råd med mycket mer nu ändå. Inga mer fester, inget som kostar.. här ska jag spara så mycket som möjligt. Har jag tur har jag faktiskt råd med resan till flygplatsen och resan från Danmark till Växjö. Men då har jag tur alltså. Så om ni ens vill se mig i Sverige i jul så... puppy eyes, hihi.

Igår var jag och Alexandra i Camden för att ta en drink. Var himla trevligt så idag unnade vi oss en fet pizza. Alltså verkligen fet. Så mycket ost mm...
Förresten, en sak till på min önskelista. Nästa fredag släpps det biljetter till Katy Perrys världsturné och hon kommer hit.... hihihi..........

Okej. Just nu är jag heeelt ensam i MITT  rum. Kallar det mitt bara för att jag är numera den enda som bor här och det känns såååå bra. Får se när och om jag får en ny rumskamrat.

Ska skriva något ordentligt snart, lovar. Puss.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar