tisdag 12 november 2013

12th November 2013

We have a mission. Me and Alexandra. To visit every Ikea in London before we're finished here. Today we went to Ikea Wembley and we found swedish fika!!!!!! Fika! I really miss to have a fika with people. I know there's cafe's here but it's not really the same. Fika is basically a coffebreak, but it's like a holy moment of your day. If you have a job you definitely need to have one or two fikas per day. So when we saw the fika table we were very happy. I didn't buy anything tho, I saved myself for the "Delicato balls" and the julmust. Also tried some glögg in the store. Oh if you're not from Sweden. Go to Ikea and try fika, julmust and glögg. Ok.

We took a random bus. We're experts at taking random buses by the way. If you don't explore, you'll never know, right?! So we went around in north London, beautiful area. Saw a poundshop and bought a thing for my birthday, haha... unfortunately it didn't end happily because someone stole Alexandras phone. It's sad that you can't have things for yourself. London isn't always glorious.

Tomorrow it's a month til Christmas break. I'm going home the 14th. Can't wait actually. I need to charge my battery, I think I'm exhausted but I don't ever take the time to actually feel if I'm really, really tired or just tired. I also just need to spend time with people from my "old" and my "real" life.

Oh, have I told you by the way I've dyed my hair? It's blue. Really fucking blue. I like it except that the outgrowth didn't get blue at all, haha. But yeah, it only lasts for a few washes so it'll be gone soon I think. After that I'm probably going back to proper blond again. I think if my hair was longer I would go black, but it fits better to be blonde when it's short. My hair is my baby by the way. Probably the most important thing on my body. At least the haircolor. I wish my hair could grow even faster now. I mostly were some kind of hat nowadays because I feel ugly, haha. Never ending bad hair days!

Picture time! Oh my god by the way. I laid down in a bed at Ikea and ahhh, best ever!!!! If you knew how my bed is in here... I've been longing for a soft bed  and even if it was just for a few seconds it was some god damn great seconds!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vi har ett uppdrag. Jag och Alexandra. Vi ska besöka alla IKEA i London innan vi är klara här. Idag åkte vi till IKEA Wembley. Och vi hittade svensk fika!! Underbart!! Ett helt bord men fika!! Köpte sedan delicato bollar och julmust! Provade även lite glögg, mums!

Sedan tog vi en random buss. Vi är bra på att ta bussar. Men utforskar man inte lär man ju sig inget, eller hur?! Vi åkte runt i norra London, så fint! Hoppade av för att gå in i en butik och köpte lite till min födelsedag. Tyvärr  slutade det olyckligt med att någon snodde Alexandras mobil. London är inte alltid så underbart.

Imorgon är det en månad kvar innan jag får jullov. Jag åker hem den 14e. Längtar! Behöver ladda batterierna. Tror jag är utmattad, men jag tar mig inte tid att känna efter. Behöver även tid med folk från mitt "gamla" och "riktiga" liv.

Har jag sagt förresten att jag färgat håret? Blått. Jätteblått. Det blev bra. Förutom att min utväxt inte färgades alls, haha. Efter detta blir jag nog helt blond igen!

Dags för bilder! Åh förresten, la mig i en säng på IKEA. Helt underbart! När man sover i världens obekvämaste säng blir allt annat lyx!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar