tisdag 12 november 2013

11th November 2013 -wishlist

Okay. My 20th birthday is coming up and even Christmas. So yeah.. I don't expect anyone to really care, haha... buuut if someone accidentally feel that they need to give me something, here's my wishlist.

1. Headphones. I can use a lot. I'm expert at breaking them. But I can't walk a meter without music so there's a big problem if I can't listen to music.
2. Money. I don't want stuff just to get stuff. I need money more than stuff. London are sucking my wallet.
3. Massage. Oh my god, this should be on the top. I'm in desperate need of massage. My neck and back are so sore I'm dying a bit every day. I feel more like a 70 years old instead of a 20 year old.
4. I want a big  huuuge, enormous bag of Swedish candy.
5. Endless hugs and love. I feel lonely here so yeah, give me a hug and I'll probably be happy. And yes, since I'm almost broke my Christmas gift to people this year will be hugs.
6. Time. Spend time with me and I'll be happy.
7. Someone to tell me they'll come and visit me during my last(???) months.
8. I want perfume. Katy Perry's are quite nice.
9. If someone would feel extremely freaking nice, give me a new phone because I litterly want to throw mine in Thames.
10. Ah for God's sake. I just want to be happy and that everyone else is happy aswell.

That's it.
Yeah, I will kiss my last month as a teenager goodbye with a smile on my face. Teenager years have been a rollercoaster. One year in your teenager life can  be huge. I'm so different today from how I was when I turned 19 last year. But I'm happy about that. Even if I still have days when I have a hard time to accept myself and even if I still often look in the mirror and sees a miserable girl, I still feel that I'm on my way. It's hard to be young, especially when  you move to another country all by yourself. At the moment I feel a bit, or no, not a bit, I feel very lost. My life isn't really falling into place, but I'll try to put the pieces together. London have affect on me, both to the better and the worse. I'm more of an asshole and at the same time I'm more of a softie. A weird mixture, I know. I blame that it's my first months in a big city and I actually doing this without no-one who knows me inside and out and the citylife can be rough. I guess it's easy to loose yourself a bit when there's so much happening around you. But I've seen new sides of myself that I'm happy to have noticed. It's hard to explain.. I'll try to do that another time. I need to sleep now. Goodnight, sweet dreams!

Jag kommer översätta detta imorgon. För jag måste sova nu. Kram och puss.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar