tisdag 13 januari 2015

Some of the best moments in my life

To be feel a bit extra happy I started to think of good memories in my life and thought I should mention just a few of them,  and when i feel sad, i can just read this. there's so many!!!

1. When I became auntie first time, after first time, every time has been amazing! Love them all to bits and my auntie heart will always feel strong and careful for them. But the first time was really amazing, I had never held a newborn before and he was the first baby in our family after me.

2. When I graduated. Do I even have to explain? I've never been a school-person and to leave and have full freedom.. so amazing!

3. When I was at a Darin concert and he played Strobelight... unbelievable feeling.

4. When I met my first cat for the first time. She was soooo tiny and she took my heart straight away. Since then I'm basically became a over carefully and protective person.

5. When my grandfather always asked me if I wanted butter in the hole on the pretzels.

6. When my mom came to London. ♥

7. When me and my childhood friends went to Stockholm.

8. When I met Katy Perry.

9. When I hug my nephews and nieces, that's when you feel true love!!

10. When me and dad went on road trips when I was younger.

11. All trips to Stockholm with my mom.

12. When my mom called me on my 21st birthday!

Sooooooo many memories, and all thanks to all lovely people I have in my life. I wish I could have you all closer than you are, cuz without the people the love and the people who loves you, life is worth nothing.  Xxxxx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar