fredag 16 januari 2015

Friiiiiiiidaaaay

What an AMAZING day!!! Payday!!!! I've been so tight with money after xmas, it's been ridiculous!
So to get paid today, bless!!!! I congratulated myself for surviving with bad food, no transport and no freaking life for almost 2 weeks, with... going to Oxford St!! Yayy... No, even if I walked the whole street, I only got a few things. The best feeling is when u find something on sale and thr cashier says "it's half price of the sale" and you only have to pay 2,50 for a pair of pants!!!! U feel me girls?? Mostly I don't talk a lot with the seller in a store but that moment I even got a "Oh my, thats fabulous!" coming out of my mouth. As u can tell, a bit of shopping really makes my day after 2 rough weeks.

Tomorrow or maybe Sunday I will do my own beloved salad. I must give you my own idea. If you never tried watermelon, apple and goat cheese together. Just do it. It's so easy and so good! !!!!

I'm working tomorrow, but don't stay before 12,but I will enjoy my sleep to the fullest because I will work early almost every day until Thursday. Cashflow!!

And on Sunday,  Alexandra is coming! Can I be more excited? (Ok maybe if someone gave me a time machine so I could fast forward to summer) Sorry Alexandra.

Now sweethearts, I will watch a movie or not and then sleep! Good night x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar