måndag 12 januari 2015

Having no regrets is all that she really wants

Today Londons weather sucked and I had to go to the bank...yay. I just want summer now!!!! Imagine walking around in pretty dresses,  fabulous shoes and just feel fresh! Winter is such a outfit killer. I've never been good at looking good during winter. You need big coats and scarfs and so on so why does it matter what you have under?
Nope, I want spring to come now! Life is better in spring too.

Earlier I was looking at pictures from last winter. Im still the best of changing my look. Thank God I'm getting fiercer (is that even a word?) For every year that goes. I'm excited for this year cuz this year my hair will be long and I'm just excited about that.

Sometimes I think how much I've changed in just a couple of years. A few years ago I would never have the hair colour I have now. I would definitely not dress in basic clothes like I do now (I'm becoming boring) and I would probably not go out without make up as often as I do. 4/5 days in a week I don't wear make up. I wish I took the time because I like having make up. But I just love to sleep too much, so i can't do it in the morning.  Problems huh?!

I'm actually getting excited about life right now. Or maybe not at the moment as I've got the monthly girly pain so I'm a bit all over the place. But not thinking of that I'm excited about life. I've motivated myself during the lasts week and decided I can't go on doing not a shit. So I'll make sure this year will be life changing. In the end of 2015 I want to be able to say "2015 has been the best year so far". It's all about how you decide to think,  if you are positive, your life will be positive.

I've felt lately I've been quite lame and I've not been the girl I used to be. So it's time to bring back my super spontaneous,  positive and crazy mind and just be 100% free. Don't worry too much about everything and just go with the flow.

2015, I'm ready for you,  be ready for me, cuz I'm ready to improve my life to the better!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar