söndag 20 december 2015

SURPRISE - I've updated my blog!

Hi my honeypies!

Just checking in and saw I still have some visitors here! You must have wondered what happened since my last post.

I would suggest you subscribe to my YouTube-channel to find out!



I can make a little update here also tho. Only if you promise to subscribe to the channel! Ok?

I am now living in Brighton. I absolutely hated it when I first came down. I just could not get the hype. Honestly, sometimes I still hate it. It is real small and that's what bothers me. But I don't hate it as much as I did in the beginning. I'm still trying to settle down but I think after NYE things will fall in to place and I'll probably be able to just go with the flow and enjoy life. I stayed in a hostel for 2 months, had two jobs that I did not enjoy to the fullest, and I have now finally found a job that I think I'll be happy with, which feels great!

I have found a room to rent in the PERFECT location of the city, 5 sec to supermarket, 10 sec to the station, 2 min to work and 10 min to the mall. Woop. It's a bit small, but it'll do for now. Wish it was a bit more of the Swedish standard, but I've decided next time I move whenever or wherever that'll be I'm going to save a huge amount of money so I can get somewhere with a nice standard.

I am so extremely happy because on Wednesday I am going home. I'm finally meeting my family and friends again. I can not lie but it is a struggle sometimes to be away from everything you are born and raised with. I love UK, but home will always be home. I will forever be Swedish and I realized this year when I almost had to stay in UK over X-mas that I'm so bloody scared of changes of certain things. I'm not scared of changes in the daily life but a tradition like x-mas, I have too much love for the Christmas I'm used to so I am so genuinely happy my new job let me go home for a while.
I can't wait to enjoy the Swedish food, hug my nephews and nieces and just feel like a kid again. No matter I just turned 22, when I get back home to mom I always feel like a kid again.

Oh, I have a laptop now as well. (Congrats Linda, that only took you like 9 months to get since your old one burned up) so if I have time I might start writing here again. I know my lovely friend Mikaela told me to update again! Hope you are happy now sweetheart. :-)

Okey, I don't really have anything more to say. I could write a book just because when I once start writing I never stop. But let's stop here and you guys subscribe to mine and Alexandra's YouTube ok? Good.

Merry Christmas
xxxxxxxxx

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5ub74iPEHX1mabI_-CJobw




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar