onsdag 8 april 2015

I am giving exhausted a face

I don't complain, because I think it is quite fun to work, I enjoy my new job! But at the moment I am working 6-7 days a week and I am not used to that. I am so exhausted I have never felt something like this before. By the end of the month I will be able to make some decisions, as it all depends on my budget. The reason I work so much is that my old/first job was paid weekly and my new job is monthly. So before I get my monthly payment I need to keep my weekly income. Which leads to lots of work but a tired body. It's good tho, that when I do work I don't feel tired as I focus on the job, but when I come home I feel exhausted. I don't feel sorry for myself,  and like I said, I do enjoy it. It's just my little body is not used to this and this has made me decide that when I will be able to have some holiday later this year, I am definitely going on a holiday. There's been a lot of things I have wanted to save money for,  but now I don't doubt that on my next break, I'm taking off. I want to go to Sweden,  but I also want to go anywhere else. Some place where I don't have to think about anything at all. Believe me, I love to go and visit Sweden, but as I am always there on such a short time it can be stressful to as I want to meet so many people, and people expect me to do this and do that and so on.. but I promise, I will visit Sweden too later on!

Now I'm just going to take a deep breath, keep chilling in my bed and keep working hard for the next two weeks until I get paid and I can see how to organise my life and budget.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar