fredag 6 mars 2015

Sunny sunshine

I had a day off today and the weather was amazing!!! It use to rain every time I have a day off. So today, believe it or not, I walked around in a crop top. I just felt happiness crawl up on me. Spring is really just around the corner!

I went to Westfield as I'm in urgent need or new shoes. I came home with anything except shoes. I've become so picky. I can't just buy some shoes just because anymore... I really hope my inspiration comes back with the sun. And also that I can figure out my style. Lately I've bought anything from classy dresses and tops, to crop tops with emojis on. Like cmon Linda, get it together. How the fuck do Linda 21 dress? I can't even imagine to dress like I did as a teenager. Well, spring means less clothes which means less problems,  haha.

Yesterday I was thinking about how easy it is to make someone smile. Yesterday I was told probably the kindest things I've heard in a really, really long time. It was work related but it was so heart warming. Actually, just a few nice words can really make the day. I wish people could appreciate more than they do. I try to appreciate everything good that comes to me. And I'm sure am very thankful over how everything has settled for me in this city. I've been thinking a lot of it lately. I am actually living here, earning my own money. All clothes, food, stuff I buy is for my own money.  I am honestly really proud. Great things comes to them who fights :)

Now it's time for me to sleep. 5 days of work is waiting.
Night xx

1 kommentar:

  1. Underbaraste Linda ♥ så stolt över dig så jag kan spricka. Någonstans därinne i ditt hjärta finns den finska sisun och du lever din dröm som du själv vill ♥ You're sooo amazing♥
    Love you so much ♥♥♥

    SvaraRadera