tisdag 16 december 2014

Oh, it's my birthday, I almost forgot!!

I'm sorry for my bad update but my computer has basically burned up a bit and I can't use it. I don't really like writing from my tablet, but whatever. I'll do it now.

It's my birthday today. Probably the strangest birthday of my entire life and I did not enjoy it. The best was that my mom called me at 5.45 and sang for me. I really missed to be home with family today. For 20 years I was celebrating with family and cakes and cookies.  Today I celebrated with KFC. London in a nutshell. Well, I hope 21 will be alright. But after this birthday I feel from now one I don't give a shit about my birthday. It's not like when u was a kid anyway.

On Friday I'm finally going to Sweden. I can't wait. Will be great to just go and dont have no cravings or must-dos. I just want my baby cats, my nephews  and nieces and good food. I'm glad I managed to get a flight ticket after all even if I'm a bit broke at the moment. I would really go in to a Christmas depression if I was about to stay in London for Christmas. I am excited bout new year here, but then again  I just feel, what the heck do you do here on new years? It will only be people everywhere and chaos. Well, with good  company I'm sure it'll be fun!

I have loads but nothing to do before Friday.  I have to leave home in the middle of the night on Thursday,  so  I should be packing the last tomorrow, but then I work late, but maybe I shoule be awake late as I start 8 at thursday. Then I will be really tired on Thursday afternoon and I can go home and sleep directly. I really remember how tired I was last time, and this time I'll be awake even longer if I dont sleep after work. I will probably pass out on the flight, might be bestnto have a sign saying "im going to Växjö" and someone can make sure I get on the train? :)

Well, I can't wait to feel swedish ground again and be completely comfortable and know everything about everything.

When I'm writing on my tablet new words are coming up after words I've written.
If I should follow them it should be for example like this.
"I have a look at the moment you enter the following link from the airport and also the option to change the world. " da fuck,


Ok im out of here, cheers

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar