onsdag 5 februari 2014

5th February 2014

Hello my loved ones and the rest of you!

I'm really sorry that I havn't updated anything. I don't know, I think London is a bit different now so I don't run around taking pictures and does all this amazing stuff all the time. (With this I don't mean I not love the city anymore) I'm sure tho that when the spring comes I'll be so busy running around just seeing the city flourish. But right now the weather is quite lame and I just go to school and yeah. That's it basically.

At the moment I feel a bit sick. My throat is a bit soar and everytime i swallow my ear hurts really much. Hope it'll go away soon, a bit annoying to be honest. My bum hurts aswell... been sitting on buses for probably 8 hours today.
It's a tubestrike in London right now and it's so messed up. The tube is going from my station but it was sooo busy. I waited for maybe 5 trains, then I decided to take the bus which took me 3 hours, completely to go to school today. Finnished 13.15 and well, it took 1,5 to go back to North Greenwich and after I use to take a bus which normally takes 20 minutes. Tonight it took TWO and A HALF hour. I was basically dying in the bus. I just wanted to go to Superdrug to buy a thing and then when I got there, "We just closed" haha... just had to turn and go to Tesco. Wasn't home before 19.00. The strike will go on till Friday morning.... then it's back again next week. How amazing?!

But yeah, life is quite good. Still trying to find a job, counting down the days til my mom is coming here and just waiting for the school to finnish. I really don't want to leave London but the school... oh god. Feels like I just go there day in and day out, don't learn anything special and yeah..

Now I've got a hiccup and maybe it's time for me to sleep. To rest should be the best when you want to get well I think. You know, I've become extremely restless since I came to London? I can sit down and just chill, but I can never do like I did in Sweden, just stay inside a whole day and do nothing. I think I've done it one time since I came here. I just feel that I need to do something and don't let the day be worthless. Which is quite good I think?

Okey, my internet on the laptop are so slooow, so unfortunately I can't upload pictures, but promise to do it when I'm on my tablet. Talk to you later, kisskissss! xxx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar