tisdag 28 januari 2014

28th January 2014

Waddap?!
I'm lying here in my bed, next to my best friend = the heater and listening to the rain that drops on the window. Awww how cheesy?! No I like it and I'm happy I'm not out in this weather. It's raining so often now.. London is living up to the rumour. I even had to buy a new umbrella. And to the woman who almost forced me to buy a normal mascara instead of a waterproof one.. THANKS!!

Well, it's Tuesday today right?  The days just melts together and I have no idea about either time or day. Thought it was Thursday today actually. Well it's not and I still have a few days to finnish my 100 essays. Wonderful...  think I'm going to try to talk with the school tomorrow again about the moving. I'm almost to exhausted to talk to them again because I think they're rude and I'm still a student and should get the help I want and also be greeted nicely. Let's see how it goes. After all I've been promised to be able to move and if they say anything else, they can count on that I'll be a pain in the ass.

I've become much stronger and rougher here in London. A year ago I would probably not even care but today I do.  And to people who think they can treat me however, pft. I may be a sweet little girl but get on my wrong side and it's  not that fun anymore.

But ok, let's drop that. I'm excited! My lovely, best mom is coming to visit me in march! I can't wait! Wilk be great to finally have some one from my family here! Would love to bring my whole family here and show everything but I understand if that's impossible. But yeah my mom will be here on my spring break and it will be so much fun! Hopefully my dad and his wife can come aswell sometimes, want to show everyone my life in london! :)

Now sweethearts, its time for me to sleep. Early lessons tomorrow... good night! ♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar