lördag 7 februari 2015

Blondes have more fun?

Good evening peeps.

Today was a happy day. I went back to blonde. My black hair turned out to be 50 shades of gray, so I took a horrible smelling hair colour removal and it removed every single black ..thing.. on my hair!
Now I'm just stuck in wondering if I should keep it like it is "natural blonde", go blonder or go brown? I'm not doing black again.. plus last time I had black hair I had "that" style. I don't feel that the black reflected me anymore.

So basically I've become a boring freaking normal person who do not want to be special in any way. Haha. Really. If I would compare my style, my lifestyle and just my way of thinking depending on when I was just 18. I really don't know what happend there. (Linda it could be what people call growing up)Well, well. I guess I'm cool like I am.

Tonight was the night of MELLOMYS! 6 Saturdays from now it will be the swedish Eurovision-competition and it's sooo cozy to just have loads of snacks and watch the show! When my dear Alexandra is coming back we will for sure have the best Mellomys ever.

I've also been at IKEA today and ooh.. it's probably my favourite place in the whole of London. I basically walked in and after 10 minutes I had 10 meatballs, mash and peas and lingonberry in my belly. SO YUMMY! Plus I found some really good things, a lovely pillow for £1!!!


I was watching some old videos from my old Youtube channel before.. awww... both fun and awkward.
Me and Alexadra promise as soon as she is back here we will start uploading on our channel! We were supposed to do it already in January, but unfortunately some stuff happend, which we will tell you about in our video. But WE WILL BE THERE! Sooner than you think! Don't forget to subscribe!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIDAfBf1-O6qS1AodSBdJKw


Ok, I'm working tomorrow. So should sleep soon. But I'll keep thinking of which hair colour I should have this spring. I'm ready to look fierce this year. I'll speak to you later.
Ciao.¨


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar